About Institute of Statistics
Statistics is a data science concerned with methods for extracting information from data that are obscured by random noise. Applications have been found in almost all fields of sciences. Research in Statistics can be practical as well as fundamental in the sense that many data analyzing methods are developed in the context of particular scientific fields an...
News & Events
- 2016-09-13 Speaker：Prof. Yi-Ting Hwang (Department of Statistics, National Taipei University)
- 2016-07-06 Speaker：Prof. Fugee Tsung （Hong Kong University of Science and Technology）
- 2016-06-03 Speaker：Prof. Sheng-Tsaing Tseng (Institute of Statistics, National Tsing Hua University)
- 2016-05-20 Speaker：Prof. Wei-Wen Hsu (Department of Statistics, Kansas State University)
- 2016-05-20 Speaker：Prof. Ching-Yun Wang（Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center）