About Institute of Statistics
Statistics is a data science concerned with methods for extracting information from data that are obscured by random noise. Applications have been found in almost all fields of sciences. Research in Statistics can be practical as well as fundamental in the sense that many data analyzing methods are developed in the context of particular scientific fields an...
News & Events
- 2014-06-20 Speaker：Prof. Shu-Hui Lin (Department of Insurance and Finance, NUTC)
- 2014-06-09 Speaker：Prof. Jaromír Antoch
- 2014-06-06 Speaker：Prof. Tsong-Hai Lee (Linkou Chang Gung Memorial Hospital Stroke Center)
- 2014-06-09 Speaker：Prof. Daniela Jarušková
- 2014-05-28 Speaker：Prof. Kung-Jong Lui (Fellow of ASA & ACE) San Diego State University, USA