About Institute of Statistics
Statistics is a data science concerned with methods for extracting information from data that are obscured by random noise. Applications have been found in almost all fields of sciences. Research in Statistics can be practical as well as fundamental in the sense that many data analyzing methods are developed in the context of particular scientific fields an...
News & Events
- 2015-06-26 Speaker：Ph.D Jia-Ching Ying (Department of Computer Science, NCTU)
- 2015-06-12 Speaker：Professor Hsing-Ming Chang (Department of Statistics, NCKU)
- 2015-05-15 Speaker：Professor Yu-Chieh Liao (Assistant Investigator, Division of Biostatistics and Bioinformatics, National Health Research Institutes)
- 2015-05-22 Speaker：Professor Liang-Ching Lin (Department of Statistics, NCKU)
- 2015-04-24 Speaker：Professor Ching-Kang Ing (Institute of Statistical Science, Academia Sinica)