About Institute of Statistics
Statistics is a data science concerned with methods for extracting information from data that are obscured by random noise. Applications have been found in almost all fields of sciences. Research in Statistics can be practical as well as fundamental in the sense that many data analyzing methods are developed in the context of particular scientific fields an...
News & Events
- 2015-04-24 Speaker：Professor Ching-Kang Ing (Institute of Statistical Science, Academia Sinica)
- 2015-04-01 Speaker：Professor Wolfgang Hardle ( Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin)
- 2015-04-10 Speaker：Prof. Chang, Hsin-Wen (Institute of Statistical Science, Academia Sinica)
- 2015-03-13 Speaker：Prof. PEI-TING CHOU (Department of Statistics, N.C.U.)
- 2015-02-12 Speaker：Prof. George C. Tseng (Depts of Biostatistics, Human Genetics and Computational Biology, University of Pittsburgh)