About Institute of Statistics
Statistics is a data science concerned with methods for extracting information from data that are obscured by random noise. Applications have been found in almost all fields of sciences. Research in Statistics can be practical as well as fundamental in the sense that many data analyzing methods are developed in the context of particular scientific fields an...
News & Events
- 2016-01-20 Speaker：Prof. Shaw-Hwa Lo (Dept. of Statistics, Columbia University)
- 2016-01-08 Speaker：Prof. Salil Vadhan （Harvard University, USA; on sabbatical at NCTU.）
- 2015-12-04 Speaker：Professor Tso-Jung Yen (Institute of Statistical Science, Academia Sinica)
- 2015-11-16 Speaker：Professor Lih-Yuan Deng (University of Memphis, USA)
- 2015-10-23 Speaker：Prof. Chien-Yu Peng (Institute of Statistical Science, Academia Sinica)