About Institute of Statistics
Statistics is a data science concerned with methods for extracting information from data that are obscured by random noise. Applications have been found in almost all fields of sciences. Research in Statistics can be practical as well as fundamental in the sense that many data analyzing methods are developed in the context of particular scientific fields an...
News & Events
- 2014-10-17 Speaker：Prof. Tsai-Hung Fan （Institute of Statistics, NCU）
- 2014-09-26 Speaker：Prof. Chih-Chien Yang（Graduate Institute of Educational Information and Measurement, NTCU）
- 2014-06-20 Speaker：Prof. Shu-Hui Lin (Department of Insurance and Finance, NUTC)
- 2014-06-06 Speaker：Prof. Tsong-Hai Lee (Linkou Chang Gung Memorial Hospital Stroke Center)
- 2014-06-09 Speaker：Prof. Daniela Jarušková