About Institute of Statistics
Statistics is a data science concerned with methods for extracting information from data that are obscured by random noise. Applications have been found in almost all fields of sciences. Research in Statistics can be practical as well as fundamental in the sense that many data analyzing methods are developed in the context of particular scientific fields an...
News & Events
- 2014-12-26 Speaker：Prof. William W. S. Wei (Department of Statistics, Temple University)
- 2014-12-19 Speaker：Dr. Jakub Stoklosa (School of Mathematics and Statistics and Evolution & Ecology Research Centre, The University of New South Wales, New South Wales, Australia)
- 2014-11-28 Speaker：Prof. Li-Hsien Sun （Institute of Statistics, NCU）
- 2014-11-14 Speaker：Prof. Hung Hung （Institute of Epidemiology and Preventive Medicine, College of Public Health, NTU ）
- 2014-10-17 Speaker：Prof. Tsai-Hung Fan （Institute of Statistics, NCU）