About Institute of Statistics
Statistics is a data science concerned with methods for extracting information from data that are obscured by random noise. Applications have been found in almost all fields of sciences. Research in Statistics can be practical as well as fundamental in the sense that many data analyzing methods are developed in the context of particular scientific fields an...
News & Events
- 2016-07-06 Speaker：Prof. Fugee Tsung （Hong Kong University of Science and Technology）
- 2016-06-03 Speaker：Prof. Sheng-Tsaing Tseng (Institute of Statistics, National Tsing Hua University)
- 2016-05-20 Speaker：Prof. Ching-Yun Wang（Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center）
- 2016-05-20 Speaker：Prof. Wei-Wen Hsu (Department of Statistics, Kansas State University)
- 2016-05-06 Speaker：Prof.Chen-Hsin Chen (Institute of Statistical Science, Academia Sinica)